Thursday, November 5, 2009

BFiggy DJ's R&B Hits of the 80's














If you remember when cans of soda
had tabs that you pulled off to open,
Dallas, The Love Boat, People Express Airlines,
Cabbage Patch Doll and you had a Sony Walkman
(our ipod) your going to dig this mix.

01. You are in my system - The System
02. Night to remember - Shalamar
03. The Rain - Orange Juice Jones
04. Rock Steady - The Whispers
05. You can do it - One Way
06. One lover at a time - Atlantic Star
07. Object of my desire - Starpoint
08. Midas Touch - Midnight Star
09. Running with the Night - Lionel Richie
10. Shake it up tonight - Cheryl Lynn
11. Dance wit me - Rick James
12. Looking for love - Fat Larry's Band
13. Pick me up I'll dance - Melba Moore
14. Get up and boogie - Freddie James

Click on the link below to Download

No comments:

Post a Comment