Wednesday, October 14, 2009

BFiggy DJ's 1980's Dance Mix














Ah the good old 80's. A time when we all listened
to the same music and it was HOT!

Here's a mix of some of my favorites and not the
same old songs you hear all the time.

Gag me with a spoon dude.

01 Secret Rendezvous - Karyn White
02 What have you done for me latley - Janet Jackson
03 Union of the Snake - Duran Duran
04 Knocked Out - Paula Abdul
05 Love will save the Day - Whitney Houston
06 Everybody Everybody - Black Box
07 Girlfriend - Pebbles
08 Jack to the sound of the underground - Hithouse
09 Breakdown - Clivilles and Cole ft Seduction
10 I wanna have some fun - Samantha Fox
11 Fading Away - Will to Power
12 You Keep me hangin' on - Kim Wilde
13 Venus - Bananarama
14 Strike it Up - Black Box
15 Easy Lover - Phil Collins ft Philip Bailey
16 Don't Rush Me - Taylor Dayne
17 Coming out of Hiding - Pamela Stanley
18 Mony Mony - Billy Idol
19 She works hard for the Money - Donna Summer
20 Self Control - Laura Branigan

Click the Link Below to Download

1 comment:

  1. Love it...using it for my birthday party which has a music theme of '4 Decades of Dance'! Hope you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete