Sunday, October 18, 2009

BFiggy DJ's Tribute to Mingles Night Club














If you grew up in the 80's and lived in NJ
you know that Mingles Night Club was the
place to be. Just like Foxes or Shanghai Red's, this
was one of the spots I use to hang with my friends.

Here is some of the music that brings back memories
of those days.

After listening to these tracks it's time to go to the Rio
Diner. Enjoy!

01 All and All - Joyce Sims
02 Match made up in Heaven - Jill
03 Baby Talk - Alisha
04 Pickin up Pieces - Brenda K Star
05 For Tonight - Nancy Martinez
06 Clave Rocks - Amoretto
07 Summertime Summertime - Nocerra
08 Let me hold you - Isis
09 Come get my love - TKA
10 Second chance for Love - Nayobe
11 On the up side - Xena
12 Fatal Attraction - Ian Iyce
13 Miracles Explode - Tina B
14 Baby don't go - FFWD
15 Running - Information Society
16 Don't be Afraid - TKA
17 Two mof Hearts - Stacey Q
18 Spring Love - Stevie B

Click on link below to Download

1 comment:

  1. Of Course I was too young to be at the clubs at this Era but I was already hitting the turntables spinning some of these tracks.

    ReplyDelete