Thursday, October 29, 2009

BFiggy DJ's House Music All Night Long














It'a been awhile since I posted anything. I've
been busy working on some video mixes I've been trying
to post. Anyhow here's something I put together some time
ago I dug up from the vault.

Hope you like it.

01. Get Dumb - The Crew
02. Jack your body - Steve Hurley
03. Work it to the bone - LNR
04. It's just a - House without a Home
05. Do it Properly - 2 Puerto Ricans a Black man and a Dominican
06. Try Yazz on E - Subliminal Aurra
07. This is House Music - CZR & Alex Peace
08. I can't get no sleep - India
09. In Ten City - Mickey Oliver
10. I'll House You - Jungle Brothers
11. Notice Me - Sandee
12. Let the rhythm Pump - Doug Lazy
13. Acid Thunder - Fast Eddie
14. The Breeze - Two without Hats
15. Full of Information - House without a home
16. Doo Doo Brown - 2 Hype Brother and a Dog
17. Yo Yo Get Funky - Fast Eddie

Click on the Link below to Download

1 comment:

  1. I always prefer DJ to make that party more lively and more enjoyable. Now a days female DJ's are very popular. The success of india's first female dj was not so easy. Thanks

    ReplyDelete