Friday, October 30, 2009

DJ Danny F Old Haunted House Mix














Here's a Holloween Mix from my brother DJ Danny F.
Here's the story in his own words.

Stare at this picture for alittle while before you go
to sleep and see if you will have nightmares..lol When
I first saw The Exorcist I couldn't sleep well for days...what
a disturbing movie. Well I was trying to get creative
with this very short mix i did. I picked out old school
house tracks that I though have that halloween feel.
Towards the end I threw in an industrial track from Front 242
if you never heard of industrial music I recommend you
check out Front 242 albums great stuff! Well here it is!
It's not really for dancing more for just listening.
Peep it out and Happy Halloween!

01. Liaisons D - Faces of horror
02. Asylum - Voicez
03. Sax - Don't turn your back on me (Halloween Mix)
04. Bam Bam - Where's your child
05. Da Noyz boyz - The Myth
06. LaTour - People are still having sex
07. Sweet Exorcist - Testhree
08. How & Little - Mother Night (Satanic Mix)
09. Caped Crusader - There's a bat in my house
10.Le' Noiz - I'm scared
11. Front 242 - Welcome to pradise
12. The KLF - What time is love?

Click on the link below to Download

http://www.mediafire.com/file/nwtodmttxzm/DJ%20Danny%20F%20-%20Old%20Haunted%20House%20Mix.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment